Schedule pick up will begin next week!
Seniors only on Monday, August 1st 7:30-3:00.
Juniors (and seniors) on Tuesday, August 2nd 7:30-3:00.
Sophomore (juniors and seniors) on Wednesday, August 3rd 7:30-3:00.
*Students must not owe any fees/lunch charges to receive their schedule prior to the first day of school.
Freshman orientation is August 4th! Students should arrive for orientation at 8:30am in auditorium. Students that attend orientation will receive their schedule during the orientation. A parent meeting will begin at 11:00 in the auditorium. A cookout will follow! If a freshman cannot attend the orientation, their schedules will be available at 1:00pm on Thursday, August 4th.
Anyone that cannot pick up on the scheduled days the week of August 1st can come to pick up their schedule before 3:00pm during the following weeks before Open House (August 25th 4pm-6pm). You will need this schedule at Open House.
Attention All 9th Graders!
- Freshman Orientation will be held Thursday, August 4th
- Students should arrive at 8:30am
- All students are encouraged to come to receive their schedules, meet their homeroom teachers as well as learn important information.
- Parent meeting will begin at 11:00am
- Cookout for parents and students at 12:00pm
Registering a New Student?
What you will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent Photo ID
- Proof of Residence (Electric or Water Bill or fax to school from either indicating your address)
- Contact information for previous school if outside Onslow County
Report cards are now available for pickup in the front office. Office is open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am until 3:30 pm.
Here is the link to view Swansboro High School Graduation that has been uploaded to YouTube.
Graduation Pictures are available at: www.lifetouchevents.com = Password SWANgrad16